Tuesday 22 October 2013

Trip Planner Improvements, COMING SOON!

Hi Folks,

As you may know, we have listened to you and have been planning changes for some time.

See a list of our improvements and additions below along with a few screenshots:

1) Better-looking layout with trip duration display.


2) List move function throughout the app



3) Addition of 'Itinerary' add-in


4) Itinerary Add-In

The Itinerary add-in uses the dates you previously selected for your trip to give you an intimate calender function applicable to the time you are away. This was a popular request due to the fact that the standard calender on your mobile device feels a little "impersonal" and takes away from the feel of being away from your day-to-day life.


Thank you for reading.

The updated version will be available in the next couple of weeks.




1 comment:

  1. Really think this app would help me out on my up coming holidays but because I have an iPhone 5c I can't download it is be very greatful if your able to do something so I could download the app I would really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete